How do I know if I need a VA?
The first step is to recognize that you need help in your business. Do you have…
- Tasks you need to do but aren’t sure how to get done
- Tasks that are so far down the To-Do List that they never happen
- Tasks that are complicated, and you keep recreating the wheel
- Tasks that you know how to do, but find yourself avoiding
- Tasks that are repetitive and take up too much of your valuable time
The next step is to find the right person. I might be that person if you…
- Value proactive thinking
- Appreciate a sounding board for new ideas
- Are tired of dealing with the mechanics of social media or web-pages
- Want to improve efficiency in your business
The final step is to give it a try.
- Decide on a task or tasks you need doing
- Buy the Great Start Package ($170 for 4.5 hrs)
- Share the task with me via Skype or phone conversation
- Review completed tasks as requested
- Decide on next tasks!
What kinds of tasks can I ask a Virtual Assistant to do for me?
The list of tasks varies from VA to VA. These are some things I typically do…
- Accountability partner
- Blog management
- Build ebooks (pdf, kindle, nook)
- Calendar maintenance
- Contact management
- Create branded shareable images
- Data entry and database management
- Document processing including spreadsheets and presentations
- Editing and proofreading
- Email marketing
- File organization and maintenance
- Internet research
- Mailbox management
- Online business consulting
- Project management
- Social media management
- Website maintenance
- Webinar support
Don’t see what you are looking for?
If your task isn’t on the list, just ask! Let’s talk and let me help you find an answer.