Dorothea is a stay-at-home daughter who lives with her Mum (who is super wonderful and British) and Molly (who is super furry and a bit devious).
When she isn’t working on her computer she likes to spin and knit.
The Top Ten Things
You don’t need to know about Dorothea
- She lived in Asia for 15 years.
- She majored in English in college.
- She has a flock of chickens all named for fiber preparations.
- She really hates to crochet but will if she has to.
- Her Chinese name is WU DE YA.
- She learned to spin with an apple and a pencil.
- She adores chocolate and hates eggs.
- She has two middle names.
- She can make a mean pesto sauce from scratch.
- Her favorite restaurant is the Pumpernickel Bakery, in Kathmandu, Nepal.